Take a look at the examples below of situations you may find yourself in and learn how Route can help you get the best results from it:
For our use cases we want you to imagine a story about John McClane and your company. We’ll go through:
- Lead Nurturing
- User Verification
- Welcome Messages
- Onboarding New Users
- Password Request
- Upgrade / Cart Abandonment
- Failed Billing Series
- Mass Marketing Messages
- John McClane decides to register to your newsletter;
- From this moment on Route tracks what he does on your website;
- With this information available you create campaigns to send relevant content to him;
- He engages with your content, learning about your service and building brand awareness on his mind;
- Your content makes him move along your marketing and sales funnel;
- He becomes a qualified lead;
- You send him a sales pitch with a trial offer to your service;
- He registers to try.
- John McClane submits the request to register to your service;
- Right after that he gets an email asking him to confirm his subscription;
- He confirms and is ready to go.
- John McClane confirms the registration to your service;
- 10 minutes later he gets an email welcoming him;
- 30 minutes after getting the welcome email he gets another email with someone from your company making a personal contact;
- 2 days after the registration John receives an email with useful links to help him start using your service.
Onboarding New Users
- John McClane is on a trial of your service;
- You know that there are key steps to be taken for a person to be successful using your service;
- If he doesn’t take any action you know it’s important for his success you’ll send John different flows of messages giving more instructions about how to use your service.
- John McClane forgets his password;
- He requests a new password by clicking the option “Forgot Password”;
- John submits the request and immediately receives an email with instructions to change his password.
- John McClane decides to upgrade his plan;
- But he doesn’t complete the upgrade;
- 3 days later he gets an email reminding him to finish the upgrade;
- 7 days after the reminder he gets a discount coupon from your service.
Failed Billing Series
- Every month you charge John McClane’s credit card;
- Suddenly you are notified that John’s credit card hasn’t approved the transaction;
- You send him a message asking him to check his payment method;
Mass Marketing Messages
- John McClane is only one from different people that uses your services or buy your products;
- Along the really targeted messages you also need to send mass marketing messages;
- Those emails must be sent to everyone, it’s an email blast.
- You use Route’s broadcast feature to do it.