Instapage is a landing page service that focus on how quick and easy is to set up your landing page.
As they say on their website: “Create a Landing Page in Just 3 Minutes. You’re Only 4 Steps Away from Higher Conversions. From choosing a template to tracking your success, we keep things simple.”.
If you already use their service to create your landing pages, here’s how you integrate it with Route:
- Access your Instapage account and select the landing page you want to connect and click on “Edit”. If you have more than one landing page, repeat everything for each one of them;
- Click on the form of the landing page and select “Edit”;
- Select “Integration” and choose “Webhook”;
- Get the URL generate inside the Instapage integration screen on Route and paste it in the “Send your leads to” field. The URL looks like this: https://webhook.routeapi.com/instapage/track?apiKey=generated-instapage-api-key==;
- Click in “Continue”, choose “Send by POST + JSON” option and continue again;
- Map the form fields to contact attributes as you want and continue (you could leave them as default);
- Click to continue, close and publish your landing page again;
- Go to your landing page and fill in the form to test it;
- After testing it, click “Next” and you’ll have to map the fields on your Instapage landing page form to Route’s contact attributes.
Next: Integrate with LeadPages