Wufoo is one of the leading online form builder on the market. You can easily create contact forms, online surveys and invitations so you can collect the data, registrations and payments you need.
As they say on their website: “Building online forms can be hard. Wufoo makes it easy”.
If you already use Wufoo’s forms and want to send your contacts to Route every time someone submits them on your site, follow these steps:
- Access your Wufoo account and on the section “Forms” select “Notifications” on the form you want to integrate;
- On “Notification Settings” page select “Webhook” on the “to Another Application” section and click on the “Add Integration” button;
- Get the URL generate inside the Wufoo integration screen on Route and paste it in the “URL for POST” field. The URL looks like this:
- Click on “Include Field and Form Structures with Entry Data” field;
- Save it and go to your form page and fill in the form to test it.
- After testing it, click “Next” and you’ll have to map the fields on your Wufoo form to Route’s contact attributes.
Next: Integrate with Pipedrive