LeadPages is a landing page builder that let’s its users to build, publish and A/B test landing pages without involving the IT team.
As they say on their website: “Grow your business. Collect more leads. Drive more sales.”.
If you already create landing pages with LeadPages and want to send your contacts to Route every time someone submits on of your landing page forms follow these steps:
- Access your Unbounce account and on “Pages” select the landing page you want to connect to Route. If you have more than one landing page, repeat everything for each one of them.
- On “Basic Form Integrations” choose “Webhook POST to URL”;
- Get the URL generate inside the Unbounce integration screen on Route and paste it in the “URL for POST” field. The URL looks like this: https://webhook.routeapi.com/unbounce/track?apiKey=generated-unbounce-api-key==;
- Click on “Save and Continue” and then click on “Done”;
- Go to your landing page and fill in the form to test it. This step is necessary to make sure the Integration is working.
- After testing it, click “Next” and you’ll have to map the fields on your Unbounce landing page form to Route’s contact attributes.
Next: Integrate with Wufoo